Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Scrooge Tweets!

What would Scrooge have to say if he had a Twitter account?

At the end of every Stave, I want you to send me a tweet:

@rslackey
#BahHumbugYMLA

In the tweet, you are to…
·       Speak in the 1st person as if you ARE Scrooge.
·       Write only what you think Scrooge would be thinking at that point in the book. The tweet should be meaningful for that particular time in his journey. The purpose (objective) of the tweets is to show how he grows/changes.

Also, if I cannot tell who is sending that tweet, include your (name) in the tweet.

So… 5 Staves, 5 tweets. I’ll post the best tweets in the hallway.

Oh, and if you don't have a Twitter account, get one. And if you can't get one, BE A PROBLEM SOLVER and discover a new way to accomplish the objective.


4 comments:

  1. Bah humbug I thought I saw my dead partner just right now and I don't know if it was a bad lunch or a dream but im scared. -Isaac Medrano

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh!I got visited by Marleys ghost! He warned me about my fate and told me 3 ghosts will be visiting me!WHAT IS GOING ON!!!
    -Josue Chavez

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stave 2-Guys! The ghost of christmas past just visited me and showed me my childhood!Now that I think of it, I kind of feel sorry for my clerk.
    -Josue Chavez

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Mr.Lackey its your old student (Jose Maldonado) I was in the class with Neftali,Dylan,and Santiago. I wanted to pass bye and say hi. I am going to the soccer games for YMLA this year so I hope you can go to one of those games. I will tell someone to tell you when and what game I will be going to to see you and tell you everything that has been happening since I left YMLA. Can you please text me at 214-663-9782 so we can talk. I hope you receive this message!-Jose Maldonado

    ReplyDelete